Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Reunions




I remember when I was younger how much I dreaded going to family reunions. You know what I mean, the great aunts that like to pinch your cheeks. Trying to remember who is who and who belongs to who! Well now I am one of those cheek pinchers! Where has the time gone? This past weekend was our treak north to the Cummins Reunion, my mom's family! I love these reunions! Mom came from a family of 11 kids. 11!! Sadly there are only 4 remaining now and two of those are in Florida and unable to make the trip to Ky. I wanted to share with you a LO I did this week about my Aunt Maggie. Oh my gosh, what a character. She's one of those that will tell you exactly what is on your mind. This year it was my hair! Anyway here she is in all her glory!


12 comments:

Jo said...

Let me be the first to comment....I likey your new blog....lol Jo

Jingle said...

It looks great! And, you already know I think that layout is adorable!

Nicole P said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!Looks great!

GLOANN said...

Not a fellow blogger, but I do enjoy reading those of others, especially my AMR friends.I love your LO and enjoyed reading the journaling in the gallery. Keep working; you've got a great start on this blogging business.

obxpatti said...

woo hoo! You did it! COngratulations on your blog. Can't wait to see more!BTW, LOve that LO!

PattiM said...

Great start on your blog... I look forward to your next postings.... Love the LO... It's great when you can get generations of familes on pictures and even better when you can tell the story behind it all....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Well you finally made the jump to blogism. Good for you...I still haven't. :-) Have fun.

Jen said...

Woohoo welcome to the blogger world!!! Your blog looks great!!!! :)

Marilyn said...

It's looking good! You have a great start! I am adding you to my Google reader, which also feeds to the sidebar on my blog. Can't wait to see where your blog goes!

Kay said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love the name! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Housewarming Debbie !! Love the place ! Bren

Jackie said...

Hi Debbie,
welcome to the blogging world:)
I cant wait to see your creations:)
Hugs,
Jackie